Please join us Wednesday, September 2nd from 10-11:30am at the Multi-State Agency Office Building (Located at 195 N 1950 W, SLC) for an Introduction to the Maryland Lethality Assessment Program (LAP)
October 28-30, 2015 – Provo, Utah
“Many Voices: One Commitment”
Celebrating the Many Voices Committed to creating safer communities for us all. Featuring keynote speaker Judy Benitez, Deputy Director, Transitional Housing Program, National Network to End Domestic Violence.
More News and Events...
- Benefit for the Center for Women and Children in Crisis
- Increases in Domestic Violence Related Deaths in Utah Result in One-Time Funding and Specialized Training to Assess and Prevent Risk of Serious Injury or Homicide
- UDVC in Washington DC: Advocates from Over 40 States Descend on Capitol Hill to Call for Funding and Legislation to Address Domestic Violence
- Take the Trauma Informed Services Assessment
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Utah declared by Governor