The Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) would like to announce several vacant positions in the Office for Victim Assistance/Victim Assistance Program.
Currently, the FBI has openings for the position of Victim Specialist, GS 11 and GS 12 grade levels. The vacancies exist in the following locations:
Salt Lake City, UT
December 31st, 2015
Bringing in the New Year!
Contests in All Categories
Grand Entry: TBA
Location: TBA (Salt Lake Valley)
Host Drum: Stolen Horses (Fort Duchesne, Utah)
For most people the holidays are a time of joy and peace. For those who are experiencing domestic abuse the holidays can be very stressful. Domestic violence prevention advocates want survivors of domestic abuse to know that no matter where they are this holiday season – whether in Utah or abroad – free, confidential 24-hour help and support is available.
Although the holidays, in general, do not cause domestic violence, the financial stress, emotional anxiety and alcohol consumption that often occurs during the holidays can exacerbate situations and individuals already impacted by domestic violence. Additionally, those who are grieving a loved one as a result of domestic violence may be in need of extra support.
More News and Events...
- Nearly 40 of West Valley’s Top First Responders, Victim Advocates and Criminal Justice Professionals to be Certified as Expert Trainers in the Maryland Lethality Assessment Program
- Lethality Assessments are Providing High Risk Victims of Domestic Violence Immediate Opportunities to Increase Their Safety
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month Provides Utahns Multiple Opportunities to Be Informed and to Become a Part of the Solution
- Sego Lily's Purple Tie 2015 Gala
- Dreamers Foundation Presents "From Darkness To Light"