The 24th Annual Domestic Violence Conference will be held on October 28th-30th at the Utah Valley Convention Center, 220 West Center Street, Provo, Utah.
Call for Workshop ProposalsWe are currently accepting proposals for workshops. We encourage survivors, advocates, experts and other professionals and allies to submit!
All submissions must be received by July 1, 2014.
Notice of acceptance will be made the week of July 22, 2015.
Topics may include:
- Trauma Informed Advocacy
- Working with Underserved Populations, such as, but not limited to:
- Survivors of Trafficking
- Survivors with insecure immigration status
- Tribal/Native Communities
- Survivors with disabilities
- Male survivors
- LGBTQ Survivors
- Elder Survivors
- Refugee Communities
- Domestic Violence and Substance Abuse
- The Impact of Trauma on Children and Adolescents
- Leadership and Social Justice
- Coordinated Community Response
- Sexual Violence and IPV
- Mental Health and Resiliency
- Ethics in Practice
- Suicide Risk and Domestic Violence
To submit a proposal to present a workshop, click here!
Call for Vendors/Exhibitors!We are inviting allied organizations to table at the 24th Annual Utah Domestic Violence Conference. This opportunity will give your organization an opportunity to showcase your work and the resources you provide to domestic and sexual violence advocates and allies from across the state. The cost to exhibit at the conference is only $50 for non-profits and $100 for profit- for all 3 days! Your support and presence at this conference is valuable to us, if the cost to participate is a barrier, please contact Liz Owens, Education & Training Coordinator, to discuss other options.
To submit an application to Vend/Exhibit, click here!