Several agencies across Utah dedicate their time and resources to representing and advocating for and victims and survivors of domestic abuse. Depending on income, many of these services are free or low-cost.
- Utah State Courts
- Utah Legal Services
- Utah Crime Victims Legal Clinic
- Utah Office for Victims of Crime
- Utah Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE)
- Legal Aid Society of Salt Lake
- Utah Department of Safety
- American Bar Association Commission on Domestic Violence
- ABA Commission on DV "Comprehensive Issue Spotting" : A Tool for Civil Attorneys Representing Victims of Domestic and Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking
- Utah Commission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice
- Utah Prosecution Council
- Protective Order: Filing for a protective order may provide victims court-ordered protection.
- Stalking Injunction: Filing for a stalking injunction may provide victims court-ordered protection.