Utah Domestic Violence Coalition (UDVC) bylaws define program members as primary purpose victim service providers who operate a project of demonstrated effectiveness, carried out by a nonprofit, non-governmental, private entity or tribal organization.
Qualified UDVC member programs’ primary-purpose is the provision of:
- emergency shelter for victims of domestic and/or sexual violence and their dependents
- legal aid, advocacy or self-help services to victims of domestic and/or sexual violence
UDVC values members who provide services committed to a community-based survivor empowerment model.
In addition to receiving a certificate of membership, UDVC member agencies receive an incredible array of information, resources and opportunities for professional development. Below are a few of the many benefits available to our member agencies.
- Waived registration fees for member program employees attending Core Advocacy training to support licensing requirements
- Reduced/waived UDVC conference fees
- Free Webinars
- Technical assistance and support
- Legislative updates and alerts
- Access to/use of UDVC materials (brochures, tear tabs) and promotional items (pens, buttons, etc.)
- Participation on UDVC program committees
- Webcam (if needed) to participate in program committee meetings
- Quarterly e-newsletters, annual reports and other publications
- Participation in UDVC annual meeting and other membership events/meetings
- Free attendance at general training sessions hosted by UDVC
- Travel stipends to attend selected training events
- Referrals to local resource fairs and outreach opportunities
- Participation in Advisory Days at Utah State Capitol
- Shared information from national network of service providers
- Mileage reimbursement (if needed) too attend program committee meetings (per federal guidelines)
- Regular notification of information specific to domestic and/or sexual violence
- Access to Member-Only listserves
Pricing varies depending on organization type/size.
Effective dates: October 1, 2015 – September 30, 2016
|Private Business/Organization (not a nonprofit):||$500|
Payments may be made annually, semi-annually or quarterly.