26th Annual DV Conference Exhibitor Registration
Monday November 13th 11 - 5:30
Tuesday November 14th 8:30 - 5:30
Wednesday November 15th 8:30 - 4:30
We are inviting allied organizations/businesses to table at our annual conference. This opportunity will give your organization/business a forum to showcase your work and the resources you can provide to our audience of advocates, mental health professionals, social workers, attorneys, healthcare professionals, law enforcement officers and a host of other allies from across the state.
Exhibitor Registration Fee:
$45 non-profits and $75 for-profit. The fee includes one draped table with 2 chairs and 1 trash can. Your support and presence at this conference is valuable to us, if the cost to participate is a barrier, please contact us to discuss other options.
- Exhibitors must set up between 10 - 11 on Monday November 13th, between 8:30 - 9 on Tuesday November 14th and Wednesday November 15th.
- Exhibits/tables must be taken down by 4:30 pm on Wednesday November 15th.
- We ask that vendors make their best attempt to be present for the entire conference.
- Access to electricity is limited; please indicate in your form if you will need access.
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- Exhibitors may not sell any food inside the venue. Exhibitors are welcome to bring small candy/treats for their tables.
- UDVC anticipates that snack bars will be made available by the Utah Valley Convention Center for the convenient purchase of snacks during breaks. Lunch will be offsite and a list of restaurant options will be made available.
- Neither UDVC nor Utah Valley Convention Center is responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
Please click the button below to complete and submit the Registration form. You can pay by credit/debit card or mail a check payable to the UDVC (please add a memo: Conference Exhibitor 2017) to:
124 South 400 East , Suite #300
Salt Lake City UT 84111
Upon review of your registration form and receipt of fee, we shall contact you to confirm your table and discuss your needs.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Liz Watson at or 801 558 4808
Thank you in advance for your participation.