First and foremost, membership in the Utah Domestic Violence Council is the most effective and immediate way to get involved and support ending domestic violence and promoting healthy families in Utah.
Your membership dues help support:
- Utah's only statewide confidential Domestic Violence Hotline
- Creating a strong unified voice on behalf of victims and thier children
- Frontline Domestic Violence Advocates in providing trauma-informed services for victims and their children
- Education programs that promote best practices and programs of excellence for Utah.
- Qualify for voting after 1st year membership
- 50% Discount
- Attend UDVC community meetings
- UDVC brochures for distribution
- 50 % discounts on Live DV training courses
- Free Web-based DV training
- 50% discount on conferences and banquets
|Types of Membership||Annual Dues|
|Non-profit Shelter Program|
|10 or fewer employees||$100||Register|
|11 or more employees||$200||Register|
Other Ways to Get Involved
- Contact our office to find out about volunteer opportunities with UDVC or to be added to the UDVC mailing list.
- "CUT IT OUT"- a program of the Salons Against Domestic Abuse Fund dedicated to mobilizing salon professionals and others to fight the epidemic of domestic abuse...www.cutitout.org
- Want to donate an old cell phone? Click here for a link to Verizon Wireless HopeLine