The Domestic Violence LINKLine, a program of the Utah Domestic Violence Council, was first implemented in October of 1993. The hotline was established as the first and only state-wide, toll-free, confidential and anonymous line that individuals can call to receive assistance with domestic violence issues. The LINKLine is recognized as a state-wide clearing house where callers can receive crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referral services on safe shelters, community resources, legal assistance, victim advocates, counseling agencies and other needs. All calls are answered by trained domestic violence specialists. The LINKLine operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The Domestic Violence LINKLine has a long standing and reputable history of providing hotline services to the individuals, communities, and professionals of Utah. The LINKLine has currently served over 83,000 individuals in the state of Utah.
How to Find Help
Call the statewide domestic violence LINKLine at:
If you are in danger or you have an emergency please call 911.
- Victim Resources for Salt Lake County
- Spanish Victim Resources for Salt Lake County
- Offender Resources for Salt Lake County
- Spanish Offender Resources for Salt Lake County
- Victim Resources for Tooele County
- Spanish Victim Resources for Tooele County
- Offender Resources for Tooele County
- Spanish Offender Resources for Tooele County