How to get assistance
Technical Assistance (TA) refers to resource sharing and problem-solving interactions designed to assist domestic violence service programs, affiliated professionals, governmental and other human service systems with a variety of issues that arise around the complexities of domestic violence work. UDVC is available to provide on-demand TA to organizations seeking in-depth or short-term support/coaching by phone, email, or in person. TA is available on a continuum of topics, from DV advocacy and services to organizational management and operations.
Utilizing our own experts, as well as local and national experts and technical advisors, Utah Domestic Violence Coalition provides statewide training and technical assistance to:
- Improve responses and services to/for survivors of domestic and intimate partner violence.
- Ensure the most recent evidence-based, trauma-informed approaches and national best practices.
- Meet the specific needs of communities.
- Support nonprofit victim services advocates and providers.
- organizational management and operations.